Certain technologies driven by computers and the internet (such as social media tools, digital marketing and cloud computing etc.) are the new strategic priorities of business, according to McKinsey’s first annual survey on the topic in April 2012. Anyone wishing to work effectively with new digital business techniques/social media will need a practical understanding of the issues and protections provided by information technology law (“IT Law”).
The LoS comprises the legal rules that regulate the distribution of assets from the estate of a deceased person to the estate of their successor.
- **Sources of Law:** Statute, Case; Customary & Common Law
- **Estate:** Accumulation of deceased assets & liabilities - liabilities are not transferred.
The constitution impacts the Law of succession in the following areas: 1) Common and Customary Low of Intestate Succession; 2) Maintenance upon death and 3) Law of Testate succession.
This cheatsheet summaries the ways in which the SAn legislature and Courts have impacted the Law of Succession - specifically through it's definition of "spouse"
Introduction du cours de droit de la responsabilité administrative :
- La banalisation de la responsabilité des personnes publiques
- Les mutations du concept de responsabilité
- L'évolution des sources du droit de la responsabilité administrative