Chapter 1.1 - Business Activity
This chapter will explain:
- the concept of needs, wants, scarcity, and opportunity cost
- the importance of specialisation
- the purpose of business activity
- the concept of added value and how added value can be increased
Cette fiche à pour objectif de fournir aux consultants des bases sur le Développement Durable, ainsi que des données importantes liées aux GES et à la RSE dans le but de réaliser des recommendations pertinentes.
1. Definition of 'basis year', 'basis period' and 'accounting period'.
2. Determination of basis period of companies on commencement of business and change of accounting date.
3. Computation of adjusted income/(loss) following the change of accounting date.
Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Qualification Examination (IR) — assesses the competency of an entry-level representative to perform their job as an investment company and variable contracts products representative.