Challenges and Skill Checks
Weapons do Dice of Damage per their rating. So a weapon with DC 5 does 5d6.
* Most weapons do HITS/kills of Damage, plus 1 point of STUN per point of HIT
* Unarmed Combat does STUNS
** If you take 1/2 your total STUN in one hit, you are STUNNED and lose your next round along with being -5 to all stats that round.
* Fists do your STR as d6 of STUN (ex. STR 3 = 3d6)
* Kicks do STR+1 d6 of STUN, but are -1 to ACCURACY
Armor soaks DAMAGE
* Block (make a second Defense roll vs incoming attack0
* Dodge +3 to your DEFENSE roll
* Stand up
* Grab (opposed MELEE roll, attacker is at -2)
* You can use 1/2 your movement and still have another action in one round
On a hit:
(Incoming DC of Attack) - (BODY STAT + 1d6) = # of units knocked back
In Competent PC setting, they would be knocked back 1/2 of a meter for each "unit"
Ex. Incoming DC is a 17, body stat is a 7. d6 roll is a 4. Total units knocked back is
17 - (7+4) = 6 then divide 6 by 2, so knocked back 3 meters
Free Starting Skills (all at Level 2)
Ranged & Melee Combat
As with skill checks, you can use 1d10 instead of 3d6 if you prefer, but everyone must agree to it and stick to it
0 HITS = dying
Begin taking 1 hit automatically per phase while at 0 or less HITS.
When total loss is = 2 * BODY stat, you are DEAD
STUN point recovery
- Restore 1 point/point of recovery stat per phase you rest
HIT point recovery
- Restore 1 point/point of recovery per 24 hours rested
- Physician skill can roll to stop the death spiral.
- Difficulty target is 2* Current HITS below 0 (ex. you are at -4, so the target is 8)
Bubblegum Crisis RPG/Fuzion System Cheat Sheet by tangobreaker
Skill Checks: 3d6 + stat + skill rating (as modifiers) vs 3d6 + Difficulty Rating