Systems Development Life Cycle
Core Process 1 - Pre project activities
Identify the problem and obtain approval. System vision document.
- ID the problem
- Quantify project approval factors
- Perform risk and feasibility analysis
- Review with client and obtain approval
System Vision doc
Core Process 4 - Design activities
Design system components
- The environment
- App architecture and software
- User interfaces
- System interfaces
- The database
- System controls and security
Core Process 2 - Plan and Monitor Activities
Plan and monitor the project
- Establish the project environment
- Schedule the work
- Staff and allocate resources
- Evaluate work processes
- Monitor progress and make corrections
Core Process 5: Implementation activities
Build, test, and integrate system components.
- Program the software
- Unit test the software
- Identify and build test cases
- Integrate and test components
The process is iterative, cyclical.
Core Process 3 - Analysis Activities
Discover and understand details
- Gather detailed information
- Define requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Develop user interface dialogs
- Evaluate requirements with users
Core process 6: Deployment activities
Complete system tests and deploy solution.
- Perform system and stress tests
- Perform user acceptance tests
- Convert existing data
- Build training materials and conduct training
- Configure and set up production environment
- Deploy the solution
Help Us Go Positive!
We offset our carbon usage with Ecologi. Click the link below to help us!