For example, the US war against Iraq in 1991 and 2003 certainly had an economic motivation; perhaps to gain more control over Iraq’s oil.
- Food, TV, music, still affected by economic considerations e.g., profit, tariffs, policies and have economic consequences e.g., effect on demand and prices.
- Spread of religions espcially Islam/Islamic fundamentalism
- Access to scientific journals and collaborations among scientists
Health & Medicine
- Diseases can proliferate globally
- spread of medical knowledge, expertise & technologies useful in treatment
- Curriculum Standardization
- International school branches
- Student exchange