This is a draft cheat sheet. It is a work in progress and is not finished yet.
Nouns: Grammatical cases
* seven grammatical cases
Nominative case (Nom.):
* "basis" case: is used when the noun is the subject of the sentence – the entity that is doing something
* does not have any special ending: basic form of the word
Verbs: Present Tense
* three basic tenses for indicating past, present and future
* polish verbs conjugate
* "He drinks and He is drinking* are translated the same into Polish
* Polish does not have any articles
Basics 2 - Pronouns and Conjugation
they (only groups of people including a male)
they (all other groups)
* verbs conjugate when the pronoun changes
* ono is rarely used
Help Us Go Positive!
We offset our carbon usage with Ecologi. Click the link below to help us!