Trello & product development
We use trello to define small and well defined cards. There are three types of cards:
1.User story cards : Concrete user functionality
2.Spec bug cards : Concrete fix
3.Engineering cards: Concrete technical enhancement
4.Plain short , not-so-sexy-cards: Nice to have ideas
Daily Scrum (15 min)
Who?: DT, SM & PO
Purpose: Share progress, pendings and blockers.
Sprint Review (30 min per sprint)
Who?: DT, SM & PO
Purpose: Present to the PO the results of the sprint.
Sprint Retrospective (30 min per sprint)
Who?: HE & DT
Purpose: Share thoughts about the last sprint , evaluate and write lessons
Planning Poker (75 min per sprint)
Who?: HE , HA & DT
Purpose: Estimate effort for cards in the product planning board
Product owners can request meetings to pitch and develop new ideas
DT= Dev Team,SM=Scrum Master,PO=Product Owner,TL=Tech Lead, HE=Head of Engineering, HA=Head of Architechture
1. Be familiar with the product and the product dev process.
2. Always keep on sync specs and code
3. Communicate continuosly ak & share
4. Be inquisitive propose better things
5. Be crazy Innovate
6. Pay attention to detail
7. Use our style guide
8. Pay attention to simetry
9. Check browser compatibility IE9,10 and latest versions for all major browsers. Ipad, iphone and android devices too.
10. Test. Push live. Test. Repeat
11. If the main funnel is affected get green light from a product owner
12. ALWAYS DELIVER POSITIVE EXPERIENCE TO OUR USERS
We have JIRA Boards and all the bugs are assigned for the best suitable engineer, Bugs have priority and a resolution time (1 hour to 10). Every sprint one member is assigned full time to provide technical support to the OPS Team.
Help Us Go Positive!
We offset our carbon usage with Ecologi. Click the link below to help us!