906.1 FIXTURE VENTS
RPBP Relief Valves
Denver Sand Oil Intercept Sizing
Use Copeland 100 Gal/200 Gal concrete blocks for use.
Grease Interceptor sizing
• Must include sanitary Tee’s from Denver standards. Copeland sheet does not include.
• Combine vents in building at 42” AFF and route thru roof
• If total vent length >40’, increase vent size from 2” to 3”
• Coordinate location w/ civil engineer. They will need capacity, location, and vent routing.
• Include Denver standard and GI dimensions on drawing in interceptor detail.
• Core & Shell Retail - 1000 Gal / restaurant tenant space
IPC Fixture Values - Private
AWWA (2nd ed) Fixture Values (gpm)
50 PSI - 0.9
60 PSI - 1.0
70 PSI - 1.09
80 PSI - 1.17
90 PSI - 1.25
Mechanical Systems Cheat Sheet by jswans33