Financial accounting analysis Cheat Sheet Ratings
There are no ratings of this cheat sheet to show yet.
Back to Cheat Sheet
Click here to return to the Financial accounting analysis Cheat Sheet
- If someone has rated one of your cheat sheets, please consider rating one of theirs.
- Avoid "revenge ratings". If you receive a low rating, bear in mind that not everyone will find your cheat sheets as useful as you do!
- Feel free to leave a shout for another user to ask for more information about why they left the rating they did.
Not sure what rating to give a cheat sheet? Here are some tips to help you rate fairly and consistently.
- Superb. A great guide, likely to be useful to anyone interested in the topic. Probably well presented, at least a page long, and uses tags.
- A good cheat sheet, with lots of useful information. Worth printing out a copy!
- A decent cheat sheet, but missing some useful information. A useful reference, but could do with some improvement.
- Room for improvement - probably not useful yet, but has potential with some more work.
- A poor cheat sheet, likely accidentally published too soon, doesn't have much useful content, contains abuse, or with other serious problems.