SNF: Suggested Medicare Care Plan Goals
This is a draft cheat sheet. It is a work in progress and is not finished yet.
1. Foster life style consistant with limitations.
2. Inhibit preceptive deterioration of Cardiac System.
3. Provide balanced regime of medication, nutrition, and supervised activities.
1. Maintain minimal cardiac demand.
2. Stabilize Via digitalis, sedation, and limited activity.
3. Minimize congestive phases with Diuretics, Sodium restriction, and weight monitoring.
1. Provide psychological support, plus supervised supportive environment.
2. Provide nutritional support through dietary intake,vitamin Rx.
1. Increase independence plus self esteem.
2. Retrain, maximally, affected side.
3. Rehab. for functional potential, unaffected side.
4. Provide supportive nutritional maintenance within confines of limitations.
1. Stabilize and maintain diabetic status via insulin plus and dietary controls.
2. Provide supervised environmental for protection and minimization of complications of diabetic condition.
1. Control of Diastolic pressure range via use of Diuretics and Anti-Hypertensive drug regimes, sympathetic represents and vasodilators.
1. Minimize Psychological stress and deterioration.
2. Maximize functional status.
3. Foster self direction with supervision.