This is a draft cheat sheet. It is a work in progress and is not finished yet.
Avoid salted and honey-roasted peanuts and candied walnuts. Doctors recommend eating a handful of nuts every day. Almonds and walnuts are a good choice. They are an excellent source of omega-3s, fiber, vitamin E, folate and magnesium.
Nuts Per Ounce
Benefits of Nuts
1. Nuts Are a Great Source of Many Nutrients
2. Nuts Are Loaded With Antioxidants
3. Nuts Can Help You Lose Weight
4. Nuts Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
5. Nuts Are Beneficial for Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
6. Nuts Can Help Reduce Inflammation
7. Nuts Are High in Fiber
8. Nuts Can Reduce Your Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke